Monday, February 28, 2011

Can't live without...

There are some things in my life that I definitely cannot live without. 
Of course, this post doesn't have all of them but here are some things that well, I can't live without.
My Macbook*, where would I be without it? pretty bored. ha!
My cell phone- HTC Eris.
Sunglasses, my favorite pair, from Target.
My Quench water bottle from Publix.
My ring and earrings!
The girl in the desktop background, she's a given, can't live without her.
Oh yea, that sweet wittle puppy behing the computer, can't live without him either!
*don't mind the fingerprints on the computer. ha!
My Grandmother's ring and my Tiffany & Co. twist knot earrings;
I don't know what I would do if I couldn't wear them ;)

1 comment:

  1. awwww! and for someone reason if you can't wear them i know a perfect candidate who can ;-)

    ReplyDelete