Monday, May 9, 2011

weekend at a glance

I finished my last final last wednesday so a fun-filled weekend was in order.
visiting a friend in dothan, cinco de mayo, a birthday party, and a lingerie shower/bachelorette party- all in three short days! well deserved, fun weekend! (and yes, I know i'm wearing the same shirt in all the pics)
me and C
high school bffs- aren't we gorgeous?
we love each other :)

G and me (and my leopard print background on my phone)
me and C's sister, J
cool C and dork D
sweet C (my sis's BFF came to the party/shower!)
old college roomate love
the reason for the party and me
some of the girls at the party/shower
my favorite pic from that night
(that's the lingerie I gave her- yes, i was embarrassed when i bought it)
peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Laura - If you only have one shirt, I can buy you a few.

    Your brother

    ReplyDelete