Monday, May 30, 2011

weekend at a glance

warning: this post contains A LOT of pictures! (i had a busy, but fun, weekend!)
the bride
the bride and me
the bride and A
the bride's bouquet- so pretty!
one of the flower girls- holding my flowers
my flowers
me and A
CC and me
cake in the face!
CC, baby M, and N- (baby M's first wedding)
the napkins
A and baby M (baby M was pretty popular at the wedding!)
A and R getting baby fever with baby M
the groom and bride leaving through a sea of bubbles
i caught the bouquet (more like had it handed to me) 
did i mention i was the only unmarried bridesmaid? eh hem
after the wedding it was time to go home and play with the puppies. this is Maddux
baxter, roo, and maddux
roo and maddux

waiting for the ball to be thrown
roo is too slow for maddux
i just like this one because of maddux's legs :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post!!! Loved all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you were so awesome Laura I can't thank you enough for everything you did for the wedding. It's your turn next time! :)

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete